My first job in NYC? Working at Pier59 Studios, one of the city’s most popular photography studios. That’s where I fell in love with cameras. While I haven’t worked at Pier59 in a very long time, I continue to be inspired by the craft. My experience, both professional and casual, includes shooting behind-the-scenes, in the pit during NYFW, editorial content, live events, and street photography.
Ranking Marvel’s most stylish superheroes? Check. Providing strategic POVs on social platform updates? Check. I am able to cover a range of topics and have contributed to outlets such BuzzFeed and AdWeek.
- Instagram Users Are Disappointed With IGTV: Now What?, AdWeek
- 3 Tips to Better Connect With Your Audience, AW360
- Why Brands Should “Stop Posting” On Social, AW360
- How ‘Black Don’t Crack’ Can Describe The Black Professional’s Experience, Blavity
- 3 Life Lessons with Actor Marque Richardson, Thursday’s Journal
- Marvel’s 9 Most Stylish Superheroes, BuzzFeed